UDM International

Clear
3,2Work-Life Balance
3,7Pay & Benefits

Competitive workplace

Cool place. Full of young people. Very competitive. Fun environment. Clean and stress free. Successful people. Good working hours. Everyone is vibrant and hard-working.

Great Oppertunity for hard working people

I only recently started working at UDM International(about 6 months now), and it is by far one of the most vibrant, lively and supporting corporate companies i have worked for. Its a lot of hard work, but it pays off. UDM pays you what you are worth. Its a sales company, you get paid for sales. Its as simple as that! Although the basic is relatively low, the commission is FANTASTIC.

Pros

Great environment, great support structure, great money!

Cons

Stressful at times

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and very professional workplace but it is fun at the same time. Target and goal driven. Too much positivity. Trainers are very good, patient and passionate.

Pros

Free popcorns

Cons

Short lunch breaks

Working at UDM International, a challenge with lots of benefits

I love the working hours at UDM International from 08:30-16:00 wich gives me enough time to get home and enjoy the money I make here. I learned that you can achieve anything if you are willing to work for it. We do have strict management which i enjoy because of that everything stays professional at UDM International and anybody can achieve their goal.I love my co-workers very money and target driven like me. Always motivated and ready for the day. The hardest part of the job i would say is competing for the incentives. All sales people are very driven and competitive, but it is also fun.Most enjoyable is working on a uncapped commission and not having claw backs. Money earning is unlimited targets are great and very reachable. I was an average income earner and know i earn more than market related and have been here only 7 Months. Sometimes i do work over time but it is because i want more money it is like your own company. Just not so much stress and you don't have to pay for anything.

Pros

Free popcorn, basic gets higher if you perform monthly bonus of R10 000 if you work hard

Cons

If you do not work hard your income will be low. But i like working hard so that no problem for me