UDM International

UDM International Employee Reviews for Sales and Marketing Manager

Sales and Marketing Manager3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews
4,0
Overall it was a fun work atmosphere and management was great. The company self has a lot of potential to grow , unfortunately they had n week to week contract which lead me to only work there for a few weeks. Everybody was friendly , but very strict on employees work being on time aswell as the effort you put in, which I loved as it forces you to do your work as you should and also learns you work ethics , communication and how to handle pressure.
Pros
Rewards and commisions
Cons
Weekly contract
5,0
Everything about the company is cool. Great products Good Management Intense training (12weeks) Paid while in training Great location Good internal opportunities
3,0
My job entailed working from 7:30 until 15:00. However, in order to produce maximum results I would stay until 18:00. Great management with lovely company benefits. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers, however I instead seen this as a challenge and used various marketing techniques to win a client over and create a good customer experience for the client. Persistence and consistency is KEY. The most enjoyable part was creating new relationships and having to learn something from almost every person in my team, management and colleagues. It definitely molded me as a person to be strictly punctual as a person and to also identify who I am and what I want in life. We had the best fun days, in which employees would receive gifts and money based on the performance of our work.
Pros
Discounts on the skin care products
Cons
Long hours, not able to move into a different position or role.