UDM International

UDM International Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

Telemarketer6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews
3,0
Great working environment , what you put in is what you get out , sales sales sales , they do let you go if you dont meet targets'so you have to push yourself to the limits it is a risk to work there but definitely worth it,
Pros
Popcorn
Cons
letting go easily
1,0
They make you push for a sale even if you can tell that someone can’t afford it, I also heard one of the recruiters say they were told to look for white woman who are around the age of 23 instead of people from other races my overall experience was very stressful
Pros
They pay you on a weekly basis with uncapped commission
Cons
Stressful environment and racial bias
5,0
The only company I have ever been at that seriously rewards you for your efforts. When you get there, put your head down, listen to your tutors and mentors, but remember, everyone there is under pressure. Diamonds are created under pressure.. you can earn a R1million per year if you go there, give it EVERYTHING you are made of.. I was there for almost 3 years, in the top ten, but I got busted with drugs and I got ended...
Pros
money is otherworldly...
Cons
Management are a bunch of men hating lesbians
1,0
You go through 12 weeks of rigorous sales training, each week becoming harder and harder. You are taught that home life means nothing to management, only reaching targets matter. no target, no home time. most trainees end up working till 8/9 at night trying to achieve targets. you are made to feel worthless if you don't achieve targets and your contract is ended on a Friday if targets are not reached. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR PROPOGANDA.
3,0
Very great ambiance. Offices are well maintained and a great place to work in. I learned to work independently and work well under pressure. Hardest part was keeping up with targets given. I enjoyed making sales and communicating with people from diverse background.
2,0
It was fun in the beginning like at any new job, but then they got really serious and really fast. They do try to help you, I wont argue with that, but they only give you a WEEK to prove yourself with the new task at hand. I did speak to the newest permanent staff, and they told me that what they promise you and what you get is 2 different things. When they did not renew my weekly contract I was glad in a way. The salary when you are just starting there as a temp is awesome, BUT I heard it all changes when you are permanent.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UDM International?