UDM International

UDM International Management reviews

South Africa59 reviews
4,0
Great working environment good management and soace for grownt if yoy willing to worj very hard and make the best out of it
Peoples friendly and supportive very energised and driven
1,0
They make you push for a sale even if you can tell that someone can’t afford it, I also heard one of the recruiters say they were told to look for white woman who are around the age of 23 instead of people from other races my overall experience was very stressful
Pros
They pay you on a weekly basis with uncapped commission
Cons
Stressful environment and racial bias
5,0
The only company I have ever been at that seriously rewards you for your efforts. When you get there, put your head down, listen to your tutors and mentors, but remember, everyone there is under pressure. Diamonds are created under pressure.. you can earn a R1million per year if you go there, give it EVERYTHING you are made of.. I was there for almost 3 years, in the top ten, but I got busted with drugs and I got ended...
Pros
money is otherworldly...
Cons
Management are a bunch of men hating lesbians
1,0
Your are just another number, don't fall for the permanent trick. You most probably won't get permanency. You work hard to get them sales, and they will treat you like a school child.
5,0
Everything about the company is cool.
Great products

Good Management
Intense training (12weeks)
Paid while in training

Great location

Good internal opportunities
5,0
The workplace culture was amazing and a truly learning experience management team were great with the staff and i learned alot during my time at this job.
1,0
You go through 12 weeks of rigorous sales training, each week becoming harder and harder. You are taught that home life means nothing to management, only reaching targets matter. no target, no home time. most trainees end up working till 8/9 at night trying to achieve targets. you are made to feel worthless if you don't achieve targets and your contract is ended on a Friday if targets are not reached. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR PROPOGANDA.
1,0
I reported directly to the Senior Manager, who is awesome, however, the rest of the experience was absolutely horrible. The MD of the company is so fake, so ingenuine!! They deduct money if you're 5 mins late (which happened literally once), equal to half an hour. The culture is like stepping right into a highschool playground.
1,0
Guys these people are crooks!!! They lie and tell you R5000 basic, basic where? They sell you dreams about not cold calling BUT THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU’RE doing!! They work on a week to week contract that is HORRIBLE, you have ZERO job security!! If you don’t make target for the week you’re OUT! it’s the most stressful environment ever!!! God I hated that place with a passion! They interview and bring in people every single week because they know you are expandable! The minute you don’t perform e.g a slow week your out and there’s someone to replace you on a week to week contract. Disgusting! You get R180 per sale, so you can just imagine how long it will take you to get to even R5000 for the month🤦🏽‍♀️ They lull you into a sense of comfort by giving you R1000 for the first 4 weeks then after that 180 and you’re on your own. TRASH!
Pros
Free popcorn
Cons
Long hours, false pretenses, stress STRESS STRESS, illegal week to week contract, hectic time schedule🤦🏽‍♀️ Just don’t do it to yourself!
5,0
I did not work at UDM International for very long. I left within the first 2 weeks. However, what I experienced of the company was incredible. The feedback and encouragement from mentors and management is amazing. The vibe is great. The money is worth it. I left because sales, as an industry, was not suited to my personality. I cannot fault the company. Absolutely great.
Pros
Work culture
5,0
Target driven, fast phase enviroment
Corporate

High Standards

Need to be able to deliver

Learned how to self motivate and time manage myself

Energetic, Vibrant , young enviroment

Management: no comment

If you are a hardworking person who can reach targetd then you will definitely LOVE the company :)
Pros
Massages free, nails get done at your desk, uncapped comission, bonusses, dont need to qualify for your basic, get your car washed at the company, fun days, support charities, get awarded on a weekly basis
5,0
Worked there for 2 years. Great learning experience. Very productive team ans management. Enjoyed the benefits of working hard. Would suggest to other people.
4,0
Overall it was a fun work atmosphere and management was great. The company self has a lot of potential to grow , unfortunately they had n week to week contract which lead me to only work there for a few weeks.

Everybody was friendly , but very strict on employees work being on time aswell as the effort you put in, which I loved as it forces you to do your work as you should and also learns you work ethics , communication and how to handle pressure.
Pros
Rewards and commisions
Cons
Weekly contract
3,0
Target driven, money hungry and single person will fit in easily due to long hours. Training is substantial and the CEO is dedicated to her company. The teams are lead by dedicated supervisors that will assist as much as possible. Targets are high but the monetary rewards often make the sacrifices worth it.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Pressure and overtime
5,0
As you can see with my title, I love love love love my job! It’s a dream come true to me. Imagine working for your coach/mentor... not even working for, working with your life coach or mentor! Is the most amazing thing ever. Believe me, this is what I get it UDM International.

UDM found me when I was out and dry. I got a warm welcome in first training week. My trainer was/is the kindest warm understanding caring person I’ve ever met. He was always willing to go an extra mile to help with a smile always on his face.

Second week I started on the phones. I had a QA dedicated to build me. She’s also the most amazing person I’ve ever met. She always had time for me for when I had questions. I had to call numerous clients and explain our products. To be honest it wasn’t easy however my QA was always there to help with a cheerful gracious attitude.
Management as a whole is supernatural! They are all very hardworking and dedicated to see you succeed. They really want the best for you and won’t let you settle for less!

Week 5 to 11-12 were the toughest. I used to cry sometimes but I only learnt to be stronger. It really takes a lot of hard work, dedication, determination, positivity, discipline, enthusiasm, tenacity, honesty and commitment. you know when they say it takes a stone to go through so much pressure and heat and friction and other things for it to become a diamond. That’s exactly what you go through for you to reap those nice $$ rewards.

The money is limitless. You can earn sooooo much money if you willing to put in the work!

After week 12 I got extended
 - more...
Pros
positive vibes, fun events, massive earning potential
3,0
fantastic enviroment,fun mates and great supervisors,management a pleasure to work with admin department full of laughs and everybody enjoying the days
3,0
My job entailed working from 7:30 until 15:00. However, in order to produce maximum results I would stay until 18:00.

Great management with lovely company benefits.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers, however I instead seen this as a challenge and used various marketing techniques to win a client over and create a good customer experience for the client. Persistence and consistency is KEY.

The most enjoyable part was creating new relationships and having to learn something from almost every person in my team, management and colleagues. It definitely molded me as a person to be strictly punctual as a person and to also identify who I am and what I want in life. We had the best fun days, in which employees would receive gifts and money based on the performance of our work.
Pros
Discounts on the skin care products
Cons
Long hours, not able to move into a different position or role.
5,0
Generally we meet at 07:30 where the sales agents, admin and management gather to an almost social vibe to take stats from the previous day and be informed of whatever relevant information there may be for the day. We then get onto the phones where we rigorously dial clients and pitch the products we sell in order to get the client to become a client. At Three o' Clock we end and if we are on target that is the day over. Often there will be fun days which are cash prizes, wine, toys, sweets and various other things used to incentivize sales.

I have learned the most from this position. I have learned to perfect my telephone technique and my ability to sell very well by understanding people on an individual scale. And then using this information to adequately market the product to client. It has taught me how to work well under pressure as targets are prominent in this company.

The management is competent and young in their approach and have personal interest in each and every employee as it is a small company. We are split into two divisions so our management is always competing with the other division in a positive and fun way ensuring they are always performing at their best.

The workplace culture is one of the reasons I fell in love with this company. It is such a dynamic and energetic environment with the fun days used to incentivise sales. Also the causal day Fridays usually accompanied by music in the morning to get the vibe going for the day.

The hardest part of the job is to take the declines. Even though there is adequate resilience training it is a tough
 - more...
Pros
Incentive structure, fun day, short hours
Cons
Changes in economy affect sales ability
3,0
The main mission of the management of UDM International is to use high target margins to motivate their employees. Those that achieve are rewarded in front of all their other colleagues.
5,0
I love the working hours at UDM International from 08:30-16:00 wich gives me enough time to get home and enjoy the money I make here. I learned that you can achieve anything if you are willing to work for it. We do have strict management which i enjoy because of that everything stays professional at UDM International and anybody can achieve their goal.I love my co-workers very money and target driven like me. Always motivated and ready for the day. The hardest part of the job i would say is competing for the incentives. All sales people are very driven and competitive, but it is also fun.Most enjoyable is working on a uncapped commission and not having claw backs. Money earning is unlimited targets are great and very reachable. I was an average income earner and know i earn more than market related and have been here only 7 Months. Sometimes i do work over time but it is because i want more money it is like your own company. Just not so much stress and you don't have to pay for anything.
Pros
Free popcorn, basic gets higher if you perform monthly bonus of R10 000 if you work hard
Cons
If you do not work hard your income will be low. But i like working hard so that no problem for me
4,0
it is a hard working place with supportive management. If you work hard and do your part the salary is very good, the people at the office is awesome and fun to work with
Pros
free coffee