UDM International

UDM International Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa59 reviews
3,0
The money is good . Terrible leads they are recycled. The clients are being phoned 3 times in a month by 3 different Agents. The sales coaches are amazing. And motivates
Pros
Sweets and chocolates
Cons
Flexible working hours
1,0
They make you push for a sale even if you can tell that someone can’t afford it, I also heard one of the recruiters say they were told to look for white woman who are around the age of 23 instead of people from other races my overall experience was very stressful
Pros
They pay you on a weekly basis with uncapped commission
Cons
Stressful environment and racial bias
5,0
Great place to work. Great friendships, super work life balance with excellent working hours. Competitive and rewarding for loyalty, sales talent and hard work.
Pros
Salary, friendship, family atmosphere
2,0
your getting there process is so long and the tatgets almost seem un reachable but when you do hit the commission bracket you earn big..
you get rated on a weekly basis for 9 weeks where you start with 2 sales a day and end up with 8 a day very chalenging
5,0
I applied to this position about a year ago through Indeed and i just want to thank Indeed and UDM for this job. I've always been in sales, but nothing comes close to how much i've earned at UDM. In my past positions, although i was a top agent, I didnt make a lot of money. At UDM, I've made enough money to save up and buy a new car, I can support my family and still have money at the end of the month. I want to be clear though, this position isnt easy. I work hard every single day. I come across good clients but bad ones to. I work really hard, but I always know that the 25th of every month is going to be a good day. I want nice things in life, so I work very hard for them.
Ive been here for over a year and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon.

Work hard, work smart and reap the benefits - its that simple.
I could say thank you a hundred times a day for this opportunity and it still wouldnt be enough.
1,0
Basic salary as per advert is a lie
Easily dismissed. Terrible company overall, they recruit evry week because they easily dismiss due to paying you less, r1000 a week. The training as promised is barely a training, they put you on the phone after 4 days of "training" and you have to start making targets or sales immediately.
Pros
Popcorn machine
Cons
Cant take our breaks, Easily dismissed every thursday you get a letter with your payslip, 7H30-6pm, Have to go to work even with a medical certificate and they deduct from your salary
5,0
I only recently started working at UDM International(about 6 months now), and it is by far one of the most vibrant, lively and supporting corporate companies i have worked for. Its a lot of hard work, but it pays off. UDM pays you what you are worth. Its a sales company, you get paid for sales. Its as simple as that! Although the basic is relatively low, the commission is FANTASTIC.
Pros
Great environment, great support structure, great money!
Cons
Stressful at times
1,0
You're in fast and out even faster.
I suggest not leaving permanent jobs for this company unless you know you're extremely strong in sales.

Not for the faint hearted.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Not secure
5,0
Worked there for 2 years. Great learning experience. Very productive team ans management. Enjoyed the benefits of working hard. Would suggest to other people.
3,0
Target driven, money hungry and single person will fit in easily due to long hours. Training is substantial and the CEO is dedicated to her company. The teams are lead by dedicated supervisors that will assist as much as possible. Targets are high but the monetary rewards often make the sacrifices worth it.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Pressure and overtime
4,0
working at Khula weekend school and UDM international was a learning curve for me as they have different workplace culture.i was also learning as an individual
Pros
free popcorns.transport allowance
Cons
long hours and have to work on weeeknds
5,0
Productive and very professional workplace but it is fun at the same time. Target and goal driven. Too much positivity. Trainers are very good, patient and passionate.
Pros
Free popcorns
Cons
Short lunch breaks
3,0
My job entailed working from 7:30 until 15:00. However, in order to produce maximum results I would stay until 18:00.

Great management with lovely company benefits.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers, however I instead seen this as a challenge and used various marketing techniques to win a client over and create a good customer experience for the client. Persistence and consistency is KEY.

The most enjoyable part was creating new relationships and having to learn something from almost every person in my team, management and colleagues. It definitely molded me as a person to be strictly punctual as a person and to also identify who I am and what I want in life. We had the best fun days, in which employees would receive gifts and money based on the performance of our work.
Pros
Discounts on the skin care products
Cons
Long hours, not able to move into a different position or role.
4,0
UDM is a company that pays well with monthly bonuses if you make your target. UDM pushes you to work hard to make a good salary for yourself. Young motivated vibe at the company.
Pros
Money is good.
Cons
Long working hours
2,0
It was fun in the beginning like at any new job, but then they got really serious and really fast. They do try to help you, I wont argue with that, but they only give you a WEEK to prove yourself with the new task at hand. I did speak to the newest permanent staff, and they told me that what they promise you and what you get is 2 different things. When they did not renew my weekly contract I was glad in a way. The salary when you are just starting there as a temp is awesome, BUT I heard it all changes when you are permanent.
5,0
I love the working hours at UDM International from 08:30-16:00 wich gives me enough time to get home and enjoy the money I make here. I learned that you can achieve anything if you are willing to work for it. We do have strict management which i enjoy because of that everything stays professional at UDM International and anybody can achieve their goal.I love my co-workers very money and target driven like me. Always motivated and ready for the day. The hardest part of the job i would say is competing for the incentives. All sales people are very driven and competitive, but it is also fun.Most enjoyable is working on a uncapped commission and not having claw backs. Money earning is unlimited targets are great and very reachable. I was an average income earner and know i earn more than market related and have been here only 7 Months. Sometimes i do work over time but it is because i want more money it is like your own company. Just not so much stress and you don't have to pay for anything.
Pros
Free popcorn, basic gets higher if you perform monthly bonus of R10 000 if you work hard
Cons
If you do not work hard your income will be low. But i like working hard so that no problem for me
4,0
it is a hard working place with supportive management. If you work hard and do your part the salary is very good, the people at the office is awesome and fun to work with
Pros
free coffee
4,0
Spend my 90% of the my day doing my daily work contacting customers marketing the policy to them convincing them to buy the product. Sometimes go beyond to make them agree to take the insurance . I have learned that percvearance is the mother of succeess and that to achieve your goals you have to work had nothing comes easy in life.

Rated on perfomance and target made on sales reached per day per week and salary based on the commision.
Management very strict and firm on time management and attendandance which made co-worker not to stay at the company as they were expelled due to under performance

Could not contact anyone during working hours or answer phones during working hours tea break and lunch time very accurate

So far I never had enjoyable time did not ejoy any time at this job.

Have to leave the place as i was always stressful and fighting to achieve target and end up not happy to wake up and go tp UDM
Pros
instantives are earned at UDM to motivate, performance, gifts are offered to those who excell to thier perfomance, I had a chance of receiving the gifts during the time at UDM, Not working during weekend
Cons
long working hours, Short lunch, short tea time, overtime, Evaluated every friday given warning letters for under perfoming and sent home for non performance
3,0
It is all about targets, sales and meeting both. in the the trainging part there is no help at all, as they expect you to do the same level of work that the permanent staff is doing.
Pros
Free Pop-Corn, maybe when you are there 5years and more a good salary
Cons
very diciplined, long hours, a lot of musts, etc