Umgeni Water
Umgeni Water Employee Review

diverse environment

3,0
14 January 2013
Work starts at 8:00 to 4:30. During this time period I have a duty to perform all my duties for the day, fill the gap if a co-worker is absent. I have learnt to be a good team worker, time management around the work. I have to adapt in a diverse environment. I have enjoyed all the duties I had to perform, the management offers opportunities for trainings and studying which add motivation for the job.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
working in a team
Cons
working weekends and public holidays
5,0
14 January 2020
Same role
Lab Technician for Analytical Chemistry (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
I am highly motivated, enthusiastic young man. I learned to how to come with new ideas and strategies in order to solve the problems, how to do the troubleshooting. Managing time is my culture.
5,0
18 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Its not only work but there's opportunities for play as well. There are different sporting codes you can get yourself involved in as part of the wellness program. There are leadership programs such as toastmasters to enhance communication skills. There's is plenty to do besides producing results.
Pros
Time off to study
Cons
immediate managers
4,0
14 January 2019
Same location
SAP BI Consultant (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, ZA
it was very good working for this Client, Very good working environment with a very good management. there are lot of things that i have learned while working
Pros
New things to learn