Umgeni Water
4,2 out of 5 stars.
Umgeni Water Employee Review

Good company to work for...

5,0
12 June 2017
Opportunity to learn new things everyday. Gained extensive knowledge on SAP. Management is fair and includes me in all work related things as I have a disability of hearing problem. I get along with most of my colleagues who makes sure that I'm welcomed at all times. The hardest part of the job is to keep up with conversations in meetings but is a challenge that I can overcome. I enjoy working with my Supervisor in the GRC Support Team and he imparts knowledge regarding Governance Risk and Compliance.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Friendly and respectable people
Cons
5,0
18 April 2019
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Its not only work but there's opportunities for play as well. There are different sporting codes you can get yourself involved in as part of the wellness program. There are leadership programs such as toastmasters to enhance communication skills. There's is plenty to do besides producing results.
Pros
Time off to study
Cons
immediate managers
4,0
14 January 2019
SAP BI Consultant (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, ZA
it was very good working for this Client, Very good working environment with a very good management. there are lot of things that i have learned while working
Pros
New things to learn
4,0
18 October 2018
SAP HCM BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg
Umgeni Water is a busy working area that , each day you get different issues that need to be resolved. each and every day I get to know new things . people that I work with are very understanding and that makes my job become very easy.
  1. Good company to work for...