Umgeni Water
4,2 out of 5 stars.
Umgeni Water Employee Review

Organised , goal driven

15 July 2016
Management was direct and specific on what was required for achievement of goals. If they were not happy with your pitch you were suppose to do it correctly till you get it right no compromise. I learned how to read maps on the pipeline infrastructure a skill I obtained within the company. the hardest part was getting access to company vehicle and learning how to use MAXIMO. My co-workers and I worked wonderful together , and they were very helpful in terms of training. The hardest part of the job was when engineers did not avail themselves to approve and critic what has been done or give direction on the next step to be taken. the fun part was when a pipeline was completed.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Lunch Time prayer meetings
Cons
not receiving direction
5,0
18 April 2019
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Its not only work but there's opportunities for play as well. There are different sporting codes you can get yourself involved in as part of the wellness program. There are leadership programs such as toastmasters to enhance communication skills. There's is plenty to do besides producing results.
Pros
Time off to study
Cons
immediate managers
14 January 2019
SAP BI Consultant (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, ZA
it was very good working for this Client, Very good working environment with a very good management. there are lot of things that i have learned while working
Pros
New things to learn
18 October 2018
SAP HCM BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg
Umgeni Water is a busy working area that , each day you get different issues that need to be resolved. each and every day I get to know new things . people that I work with are very understanding and that makes my job become very easy.
  1. Organised , goal driven