Umgeni Water
4,2 out of 5 stars.
Umgeni Water Employee Review

Perfoming but not too serious workplace

3,0
28 February 2013
1. A day where the management had to change the deadlines and all the dates were moved to 3days before the initial dates.2. I've learnt that it is very important to always be ahead with my work.3. Management was very supportive and assisted the team.4. From co-workers i just saw an exceptional team spirit from them.5. The job is not hard at all, but may be let say for a new person who is fresh from varsity, the challenging part can be speed and accuracy.6. It gives you a break in the middle of the month, it is quiet.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
5,0
14 January 2020
Same location
Lab Technician for Analytical Chemistry (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
I am highly motivated, enthusiastic young man. I learned to how to come with new ideas and strategies in order to solve the problems, how to do the troubleshooting. Managing time is my culture.
3,0
10 January 2019
Same location
JUNIOR ARTISAN / INSTRUMENT MECHANICIAN (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Informs all employees about the progress of the company. They have good programmes such as wellness day and aids day every year for all employees. Great organisation and treats all employees as family.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No promotions
5,0
9 January 2019
MAINTENANCE PLANNER (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Maintenance of all assets at all the various Dam sites and waterworks. Make sure that equipment is well maintained and breakdowns are minimized. Also make sure that the maintenance management system is updated and maintained.
Pros
buying facilities
Cons
overtime
  1. Perfoming but not too serious workplace