Umgeni Water
Umgeni Water Employee Review

Productive and fun place

5,0
18 April 2019
Its not only work but there's opportunities for play as well. There are different sporting codes you can get yourself involved in as part of the wellness program. There are leadership programs such as toastmasters to enhance communication skills. There's is plenty to do besides producing results.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Time off to study
Cons
immediate managers
5,0
14 January 2020
Same role
Lab Technician for Analytical Chemistry (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
I am highly motivated, enthusiastic young man. I learned to how to come with new ideas and strategies in order to solve the problems, how to do the troubleshooting. Managing time is my culture.
4,0
6 January 2015
Same roleSame location
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, ZN
Samples need to be analysed as they arrive. There are about 70 to 90 samples that are recieved a day for analysis. I learnt to work under pressure and to meet delivery times thus ensuring customer satisfaction. The hardest part of my job would be to ensure completion of my work especially when samples arrive late however I work as a team and ensure that all preservation times are met and work is completed accurately. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are allowed to train on different methods or techniques especially because of the exposure one would get when it comes to technolgy.
Pros
75% medical aid and a 14th cheque
Cons
Travelling
4,0
14 January 2019
Same location
SAP BI Consultant (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, ZA
it was very good working for this Client, Very good working environment with a very good management. there are lot of things that i have learned while working
Pros
New things to learn
  1. Productive and fun place