Umgeni Water
Umgeni Water Employee Review

productive and good expirience

3,0
17 July 2015
Daily tasks include process optimisation and troubleshooting. My work has given me an exposure to Project Management, Process design; and managening the graduate trainees. My job was to ensure that i bring evidence for all the recommendations that i have made to make sure that the operations staff can be able to adhere. the hardst part of the job is to ensure that the process controllers always do job as required to ensure good quality product at all times. the most enjoyable part of the job is giving the feedback of the investgation conducted by giving the evidence and all agrees to recommendations.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
5,0
18 April 2019
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Its not only work but there's opportunities for play as well. There are different sporting codes you can get yourself involved in as part of the wellness program. There are leadership programs such as toastmasters to enhance communication skills. There's is plenty to do besides producing results.
Pros
Time off to study
Cons
immediate managers
4,0
14 January 2019
SAP BI Consultant (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg, ZA
it was very good working for this Client, Very good working environment with a very good management. there are lot of things that i have learned while working
Pros
New things to learn
4,0
18 October 2018
SAP HCM BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) - Pietermaritzburg
Umgeni Water is a busy working area that , each day you get different issues that need to be resolved. each and every day I get to know new things . people that I work with are very understanding and that makes my job become very easy.
  1. productive and good expirience