Umgeni Water
Umgeni Water Employee Review

Productive working

4,0
15 January 2019
as an Trainee Internal Auditor of Umgeni water with SizweNtswaluba Goboda .our day to day work is to run the internal audit plan to conduct the audit that are required but the audit Committee. What i have learn is that to be a good internal auditor you need more exposure on the field. I have also learn how to document the business processes and procedures.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Cofee
Cons
long Hours
4,0
23 April 2020
Executive Personal Assistant - GM Ops (Former Employee) - Pineside
At times its very stressful. Honesty and ethics is non negotiable. Management must be approachable and one should not be victimised when concerns are raised. When you have staff reporting to you and they are disciplined for not following procedures they then contact hotline and falsely accuse one of being racist or to shift the focus, now you have to deal with the inquiry and false accusations. this is the hardest part of your job. the most enjoyable part is when staff are troubled or need help be it with work or personal, and you can console or assist staff. when they walk away understanding their work and they are happy it gives me great satisfaction. Happy staff, good work.
Pros
Good company benefits and staff gatherings and functions
Cons
confidentiality
5,0
14 January 2020
Lab Technician for Analytical Chemistry (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
I am highly motivated, enthusiastic young man. I learned to how to come with new ideas and strategies in order to solve the problems, how to do the troubleshooting. Managing time is my culture.
5,0
11 May 2019
Process Controller Trainee (Former Employee) - Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal
I have gained lot of experience pertaining water purification and using SAP as well as laboratory analysis, house keeping and loading data on SAP. Using SCADE at control room
Pros
Free gift