Umgeni Water
4,2 out of 5 stars.

Umgeni Water Employee Reviews for Assistant

there is no such worse day as i come to work as i can,as a SHEQ Assistance i leaned to do checklist which help them . know what not good to be use at
Pros
yes if we have a meeting
Cons
sometimes long hours
Cup of coffee/tea to boost those brain cells, reading and responding to emails. Analysing the daily duties without forgetting the quarterly responsibilities. New assignments being taken up, using new and innovative ideas, with the inclusion of classic ideas. I learnt that the people in suits and offices do not just sit around and play on computers - they actually get major tasks done and in this case (major water supply tasks). There is more to big companies than what other sources may claim. Being in the same room with the company's founder and ceo was life changing as the management skills have driven Umgeni Water to great heights and success. The hardest part was feeling left out as I didn't have enough experiance, but I gained more information from those "awkward moments". I just loved the work enviroment and being close to information that involves the functionality of the city.
Pros
Long Lunches
Cons
Trying to get the public to understand the importance of water.