Buy doing research having some clues about the company and about safety when you are in the site
Environment to be warm and friendly and approcheable
Good peaking English known you wound been on time and known your self
You have to know everything about packing stock, gondola end, sales pear label
To keep the good standard of unilever company products so the compa highest level.
- Know their range of products.
- Have knowledge of using WCM way of working.
I would prepare by researching all that needs to be known about the product they produce to us all
Research the organization thoroughly, this will assist you answer questions and stand out from less prepared candidates. Also compare your skills and qualifications to the job requirements. You also need to plan on what to bring and prepare response. Pay attention to non-verbal communication and make follow up.
It because representable and keen to work out numerically
Be calm, street wise and do resurch on area that you will be a signed to,and know your map work.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Unilever?38 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Unilever?22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Unilever?13 people answered
- What is the company culture at Unilever?7 people answered
- Does Unilever require background check? What kind of background check does Unilever do and how long …7 people answered
- If you were to leave Unilever, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Unilever?4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Unilever?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Unilever?3 people answered
- How to get apprenticeship?3 people answered