Unilever
Unilever Employee Review

Best company in the world

5,0
19 July 2020
It was a great honor to work in such an environment. It presents the ideal work environment for any job role. Everyone who works there is disciplined and well behaved, professional and 100 % competent in whatever position they may hold. Everyday you will learn something new and everyone feels happy and are ready to help you succeed and grow. Everything is fair at Unilever.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
You can trust the company; great employee benefits
Cons
I cant think of any
4,0
14 March 2014
Same role
Raw materil Analyst (Current Employee) - Benoni, GP
A typical day at unilever as a quality assurer is to ensure that what goes out of the gate is of best quality,that all our customers are happy.I have learnt that you need to take pride in what you do and respect your customers cause they pay you and make your brand grow from strength to strength.The management team ensure we understand the vision of the company andthat we do our best in our feild of work by taking us to trainings and we have career discussions sessions.The relationship we have as co-workers is very close,we know each others duties in case when the otherone is not here we are able to cover each other.We treat each other as family and once a year theres a family day where we meet with our family members.The hardest part of the job is when things go wrong and a lot of investigations had to be done and dead line need to be met and reports needs to be submitted.Most enjoyable when we meet our targets,pass our audits and comply and then we get to be rewarded.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
3,0
10 November 2020
field marketer (Former Employee) - Harrismith, Free State
Working with short staff and to meet deadline and lot of work i am enjoying everything working here but stress is money ie lot of work and short staff
Pros
No lunches
5,0
19 October 2020
Admin Coordinator (Former Employee) - Gauteng
Unilever offers growth and exposure. They have a busy work space with dynamic and friendly staff. Training is offered so that one can get used to their systems. Temp positions dont guarantee absorption.
Pros
Advanced driving
  1. Best company in the world