Unilever
4,2 out of 5 stars.
Unilever Employee Review

5,0
15 February 2016
I started working at Unilever from 1992/06/04 to 2015/12/31,i enjoyed my stay at unilever with no regret,i enjoyed every moment being there until i got retrenched.I worked as a Receiving and Dispatching clerk and moved to operation as a universal operator/team leader and i was involved in many activities due to my flexibility e.g safety rap,first aider and fire fighting within the department,i got an Oscar award for that. I was having good relationship with my managers and also the team that i'm working with were good to me because i'm a team player and a good leader.The hardest part with my job is that its a physical job it needs your strength and focus and the most enjoyable part is that meeting our given target on daily basis and what i have learn is that team work and flexibility with the team is the most remarkable thing you can ever achieve.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
10 January 2021
Same role
Universal operator (Former Employee) - Unit 3
The job encompasses a range of opportunities for growth, it can be challenging sometimes but that allows you to grow and acquire problem solving skills.
Pros
Gift hampers
Cons
Work load
4,0
21 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Operator (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
12 hours shift 4 day shift Safety priority,The benefits are quite fair, you get shift incentives,gift,salary is very well market related, for me it was a distance walk to work.
3,0
12 January 2021
Same location
Engineering Trainee (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
It is a fairly well working environment.My experience could be a little negative because I came in through an agent for about 6 months whereby the reception was poor mainly because of being outsourced. Someone hired internally could differ from my perspective altogether.
Pros
N/a
Cons
  1. I started working at unilever company as a receiving clerk and i was promoted to work at the factry