Unilever
4,2 out of 5 stars.
Unilever Employee Review

10 May 2018
They typical day i encountered was when the line i was working at was broken and i was asked to assist to the other line which i was not given work training. That gave me an opportunity to learn abroad about the company and never relay on working on the same position. The management are the great leaders and understands that communication is the key in the workplace. The hardest part of the job is when we can not deliver the target due to the machine problem .e.g Brian Leakage etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was on production day where management come to the factory and work with us, and we become their management.
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
free launches and trips
10 January 2021
Universal operator (Former Employee) - Unit 3
The job encompasses a range of opportunities for growth, it can be challenging sometimes but that allows you to grow and acquire problem solving skills.
Pros
Gift hampers
Cons
Work load
21 February 2020
Operator (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
12 hours shift 4 day shift Safety priority,The benefits are quite fair, you get shift incentives,gift,salary is very well market related, for me it was a distance walk to work.
3,0
3 February 2020
General Operator (Former Employee) - Maydon Wharf
Good and bad moments. Overall "okay" expereience. Good company for people that are new to work environment. The progress/ growth, however, varies from department to department.