Unilever

Unilever Employee Reviews for Field Marketer

This particular opportunities can change a sales professional to make professionally efficient sales decision that will give them necessary attention to their representatives for them to elevate them to a new level of experience quickly enough while they are still active. With a monthly procedure to be changed into weekly payment distribution might be a better option.
Pros
Set the standards to be met by your employees.
Cons
Do a strict follow up on weekly base and offering support where necessary.
Working with short staff and to meet deadline and lot of work i am enjoying everything working here but stress is money ie lot of work and short staff
Pros
No lunches
Cons
Working for a big company it very good cause you can afford for living .and aslo the work inviroment is very good and safety and manager is very assisting in solving problems at store level and in personal.
Fast paced company..it is good company really equips the employees interms of teaching the employees different skills for the employees to produce good service on daily basis
Working in a fast paced enviroment, target driven company and way above the rest in the same field. Looking after field staff although on par with competitors financially would decrease staff turnover even more(less people resigning) especially merchandisers and fieldmarketers
Working by Unilever was my best experience in Retail,Its the best merchandiser company but unfortunately the wages was very low.I like working there ,I was happy but had opticals in my way that kept me at the bottom and I could not grow in the company,I was a loyal worker but you get that one manager that stabs you in the b back
I have gain somuch potantial to work with other as a team and I gained a lot of expirience in that short period of time.Its was nice working for this company.
as a merchandiser and fieldmarketer I work with the team full of spirit and courage to advance the brands of the company.what a great company.good managers.
Pros
yes at training the company offers lunches.
Cons
normal hours.
I have learned how to be a leader. Even though it a big company to work for u don't really feel that because everyone is treated equally. Everyone is always willing to help u in any way
Fantastic opportunity great experience gained also motivated to grow in the business I always push went that extra miles loved working for the company
Pros
Had the oppertunity to be a team leader
Cons
Went over and above on what was requied
Dont kake promises that cannot be kept and also dont promote or state promotion to your employees but do not pay the necessary momeys owed to them.improve on ur regional managers to always communicate more infficently.
Pros
Experimenting new ice creams at meetings that launched
Cons
Unexpected hours to build condolers in other stores
Retail is good when working with sales and people,but would like to explore.Get to deliver good service and meet new people.Have alot of challenges and explore alot.
Cons
Normal hours. No public holidays for me to work, but dont mind
Placing orders and helping customers do their shopping and making deals with store mnagers to increase my foward share and make more sales for my company. This job has taught me alot on how to work under pressure and deal with difficult customers. My manager is such a nice person who has great management skills and who always encourages me to do more. Me and my colleagues work as a team,we treat each other with respect,as their senior they do not undermine my authority. Meeting targets on time tends to be the hardest part of my job as some of the objectives at store level are beyond my control. Having satisfied all my suppliers at the end of the day makes me enjoy my job...
Pros
when you have meetings
Cons
bad treatment by store management
I like working for unilever it was fun working for them I got the change to help customers everyday. l learned alot from my managers over the years and and I'm very grateful for that
You have more freedom at work ,its a fun place to work problem you are controlled.by the shops then your own company.and the salary scale is very bad you get 2500 to 3500.
Pros
non
Cons
1hour
Uniliver has thought me to productive and n how laize with clients n how does retail market work and the company has build me a person to be competive
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
Good hours
Waking up each day to go instore and interact with customers is what I enjoy the most. I feel that it's time for me to look at other ventures and new challenges in life. Team spirit and lending a helping hand is 1 of the best things I enjoy. Carrying heavy things such as washing powder has become a walk in the park for me, my own gym. I honestly love my job but doing the same thing for 6 years has taken its toll on me and it's time to move on to greater things in life.
Pros
Tea and lunch breaks
Cons
Rude store management
I start my day with a floor walk. I check that all merchandisers are present at work. I check for upcoming promotins. I enjoy working under pressure because that is were i get ma adrenalin rush
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Work load during holidays
I normally enjoy working with customers which gives me a big interest and challenge for the better goal.Creating sustainable eviroment for better achivements is allways my willing.
Cons
The best place to be and opportunity ro grow and to learn. Bursary offered and mangament and stuff are good people to work with . Team work always is the best within the company as a whole
Pros
Training
Cons
Normal hours
I loved working for unilever its a very challenging and great company.there very precise and always do their best to deliver.At unilever like is said theirs never a dull moment ur always busy and trying to keep ur customer happrly.Thats why their company values is always, passion,integrety.urgency,result orientation and growth.
Pros
Free launches
Cons
No long hours