Unique Personnel

Unique Personnel Employee Reviews

It is a placement agency who placed me a Rappa Resources, where I was offered a permanent position after proving myself to the company. I stayed at Rappa Resources and left due to relocating

Fast paced

Great company, always a job available as I was temp. if you put the work in, they supply you constantly with jobs Work was very fast paced as you were required to go into a company, adjust yourself quickly, get the work done, and move onto the next temporary assignment.

hard working

everyday i wanted to prove i can do more,i learned that the more you work hard the more you are recognised.Management was great they were always willing to teach me on what the company was about.

Pros

free lunch fridays

Cons

It seems to be a fun and comfortable workplace

I am very confident,trustworthy and kind person. I will meet all the deadlines in time and I will be a great asset in your company. I will be honoured

Pros

I will learn lot of things in the company and about the company itself

Cons

Transportation

Recruitment Company

Unique personnel is a good company we work from 8- 4:30 helping people that are in need of jobs. Typical day at work: Come in and check emails and login on our system were we have a standard Unique personnel CV and start typing them usually we have a lot to do it is even hard to stand up and go to the bathroom but i have learnt a lot about Recruitment.The hardest part of the job is dealing with candidates that do not pitch for interviews or having a clients that gives us a day to get CVs for a difficult position.The enjoyable part is having to speak to different kinds of people everyday and doing what we know best, which is placing the best candidates.

Pros

Having the best Boss ever

Cons

Working long hours

Dynamic and simple but effective!

Very cool place and people to work with! The majority of the people have been working there for more than ten years. I know the company has some big plans going forward!

Pros

Dynamic

Cons

External factors

(Former Employee) - PA for 2 years

Enjoyed my time at Unique Personal, felt really secure and learnt alot in the 2 years I was there. Very friendly environment, always felt welcome and part of the family within the company. Typical work day was always hectic but I worked hard and did my best for the company and enjoyed every minute of it.

Pros

Awesome company to work for!

Cons

Zero cons

productive, motivating workplace.

An exciting learning environment filled with dynamic management. Constantly learning and growing together as a team, meeting new people and gaining expertise and knowledge.

Pros

great bosses

Cons

Serious about commitment to clients

Professional and dedicated company with strong ethics and commitment to their staff. Found management always eager to help and assist with problems. There is an easy going atmosphere at all times and getting the job done was a pleasure.

Pros

Generous leave benefits

Secure and Safe!

Great place and people! Unique has a great system that I can see how I progress daily and weekly. I Can see what all my reports and tasks instantly and discuss targets at anytime.

Pros

Secure

Cons

no cons if you work smart!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unique Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7