Universal Paper and Plastics

Universal Paper and Plastics Employee Reviews

The place is always clean they follow the safety massures, nd their targets are reachable. Your safety it's their priority. What i like there is that they treat all workers the same not looking the colour of the skin
I have one year experience with Universal Paper and Plastics working as a Senior Tissue Machine Operator. During this experience I was responsible for inspecting the plant to ensure efficient operation of the tissue machine. I was also responsible for troubleshooting duties, regulating flows of pulp stock into machine head boxes and analyzing samples. I have the learning agility and I take what I have learned in the past and put into new experiences. I'm flexible, reliable and always willing to learn.
Family owned business. Very stressful environment with no structures and systems in place. Goal posts always changing, high staff turnover. Autocratic management style.
Constantly expanding and evolving company. Very friendly and technically astute staff compliment. Each day is different from the last in many ways, management keeps you on your toes everyday. They are a passionate bunch who are fixated on excellence, integrity, empowerment & commitment.
Pros
half day fridays
Cons
good management lovely and friendly company. Long working hours very challenging at times. Working with different kinds of people and have diverse culture
A typical day at work would always be a very busy and demanding day were everyone needs your services and the things one learns is that one is never to old to learn something new. The management and staff were always friendly and helpful and all co-workers helped each other which made life so much more relaxing.The hardest part of my job was to keep everyone happy and attend all issues in and around the factory and the most enjoyable part of my job was to see the end results of the work being done and to see what one has accomplished.
Pros
Good working enviroment
Cons
Was on standby from time to time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Universal Paper and Plastics?