Universal Paper and Plastics Pay & Benefits reviewsReview this company
South Africa6 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
good management lovely and friendly company. Long working hours very challenging at times. Working with different kinds of people and have diverse culture
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Universal Paper and Plastics reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Paper and Plastics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Universal Paper and Plastics
- How would you describe the pace of work at Universal Paper and Plastics?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Universal Paper and Plastics?One person answered
- Do you work shifts?One person answered
- Is there further training on the company?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Universal Paper and Plastics? What are th…One person answered
- What is the company culture at Universal Paper and Plastics?One person answered
- DO your recruitment staff invites every applicant who meets the job requirements?
- How long should I wait for feedback after interview