1. Engage a wide vatiety of people and a range of HR matters from individual to organisational and from operationalto strategic.
2. Ensure that every solution or initiative is well researched, evidence based and widely consulted with all stakeholders to ensure successful implmentation.
3. Conservative and tradional management syle.
4. Bureaucratic and lengthy processes, slow to adopt change.
5. Obtaining buy-in from academics for your ideas and solutions.
6. Experiencing the feedback of employees at all levels for the successful impact of interventions, ideas and solutions to problems.
Free tuition for yourself and dependants up to and including PhD
Impact of student protest action on employees