UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO
UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO Employee Review

Good working conditions

27 January 2020
1. The hours are good but it would be great if we would adhere to them. 2. Preparation for meeting should be done before the meeting not on the time of the meeting,
23 January 2020
Administrator and assessor. (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
The working environment is conducive, senior personnel friendly and fair. On a typical day I would do electronic skills assessment, book necessary venues and accommodation for training. I have advanced my microsoft office skills, time management and learned year planning as well as arranging interviews for new vacancies. The work place culture includes being humble and respectful to fellow colleagues. Celebration of colleagues birthdays and teambuilding was the most memorable moments. The most difficult part about the job was to receive wages two months late.
19 January 2020
Tutor and Mentor (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
Working at the University of Limpopo(UL) its interesting and funny since you meet people from different cultural background that have different beliefs and cultural norms therefore during the time at UI learned to be patient when working with people and to work hard in order achieve the best result.
17 January 2020
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
Working at the laboratory at the university of Limpopo was fulfilling and opened more opportunities for me . I was able to work with a team of colleagues that were work oriented and goal focused.