UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO
UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO Employee Review

I am a final year dedicated bachelor of chemistry student, majoring and chemistry and biochemistry.

18 November 2019
Student studying chemistry, but have never worked in a field related to chemistry. Very disciplined. Dedicated to learn more and expand my knowledge in the chemistry industry. Majoring in biochemistry, and will also like to learn more in a workplace about biochemistry, and it will be a privilege to find a space that will expose me to both chemistry and biochemistry techniques.
3,0
3,0
4,0
27 January 2020
Examination Assistant (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
1. The hours are good but it would be great if we would adhere to them. 2. Preparation for meeting should be done before the meeting not on the time of the meeting,
4,0
23 January 2020
Administrator and assessor. (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
The working environment is conducive, senior personnel friendly and fair. On a typical day I would do electronic skills assessment, book necessary venues and accommodation for training. I have advanced my microsoft office skills, time management and learned year planning as well as arranging interviews for new vacancies. The work place culture includes being humble and respectful to fellow colleagues. Celebration of colleagues birthdays and teambuilding was the most memorable moments. The most difficult part about the job was to receive wages two months late.
19 January 2020
Tutor and Mentor (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
Working at the University of Limpopo(UL) its interesting and funny since you meet people from different cultural background that have different beliefs and cultural norms therefore during the time at UI learned to be patient when working with people and to work hard in order achieve the best result.