UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO
UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO Employee Review

I was a student

5,0
3 February 2020
I was a student economic student association and centre for student counselling and development was extra curriculum activities i was involved during my studies as a student
1,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
5,0Culture
4,0
12 November 2020
Sport Officer (Former Employee) - Makweng, Limpopo
I had a nice time there, learnt a lot from different cultures in the university community and how they do things. As an outsider from the province I had to learn quickly to adjust to their way of doing things and also introduce new things from my experience and bring change where necessary. Basically, I had to balance things between students, staff and outside community. Overall, it was a good experience for me and I achieved my goals with limited resources and financial support.
Pros
Long Holidays
Cons
Long hours, no payment for overtime.
3,0
23 March 2020
Junior Lecturer (Former Employee) - Department of psychology
The working environment was relaxed and easy to adapt to. It is culturally based and has various ethnic groups. Working conditions were great but lacked technological facilities. It was explorative and taught me a lot of things.
4,0
13 March 2020
Student laboratory assistant (Former Employee) - Turfloop
Be willing and eager to learn and grow in your area of expertise, university of Limpopo creates that environment for growth. Although it's an academic field that most would find competitive, it is a good place to start and gain experience.