UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO
UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO Employee Review

I was not impressed. Hence am searching for new places

1,0
25 September 2019
The working culture for me needed to be worked on so that we all benefit and not only certain individual.i taught modules I never trained for. I was never inducted in to the institution even after several attempts to do do. I totally felt I am not coping with the learn as you go mentality that prevailed there. However. Finally as my specialization space started I was burnt out. I chose to leave. Rest for three months and being to look for the job I love most.
1,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
15 May 2019
Same role
Lecturer and Supervisor (Current Employee) - Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng
You have to plan your schedule and set targets for yourself. As a new organization it had a lot of challenges requiring learning on your toes with no proper structure. In other words it was a space of an employee to be part of formulating proper working structure and constantly monitoring and evaluating progress.
5,0
7 January 2018
Same role
Part Time Lecturer (Former Employee) - Turfloop
It is a good environment for enhancing new skills such as teaching, writing, communication and presentation skills. Management is helpful in ensuring resources are made available for the smooth running of projects and lecturing.
Pros
National and international conferences
Cons
no job security for postdoctoral fellows
4,0
26 February 2018
Same location
E-Learning Facilitator (Former Employee) - Mankoeng, Limpopo
Management always come to the laboratories and classes to check if: Classes are conducive for teaching and learning. Most of the things are done electronically. Management give their full support to their subordinates.
  1. I was not impressed. Hence am searching for new places