UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO
UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO Employee Review

Motivating and great work place

1 July 2019
It has the most dedicated workers who are willing to help students in building their experience and expertise. Build team work, time management skills and experience with science field.
3,0
4,0
Pros
Hands on practical experience
Cons
13 March 2020
Student laboratory assistant (Former Employee) - Turfloop
Be willing and eager to learn and grow in your area of expertise, university of Limpopo creates that environment for growth. Although it's an academic field that most would find competitive, it is a good place to start and gain experience.
5,0
17 January 2020
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
Working at the laboratory at the university of Limpopo was fulfilling and opened more opportunities for me . I was able to work with a team of colleagues that were work oriented and goal focused.
4 January 2020
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) - Department of Physiology
I was helping the students to perform various practicals on their daily basis. We would arrive an hour before to make sure the equipment and the chemicals are well placed.It was hard when we had to study so that we can answer the students accordingly when they ask questions more especially because i was still a student my self. what i have learned is to work with people, and to always be active and ready to answer questions.