Varun Beverages Ltd

Varun Beverages Ltd Employee Reviews

Performance

Sometimes its very cool but its daily work which analyses your performance. You need to balance yourself. Management is too good but you are stressed a lot over performance

Worst place to work

There is no work life balance. Poor management. Seniors want you to work on Sundays also and even during festivals also. No support from top management regarding the ongoing politics at mid & lower level.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Hectic hours, no holiday or week off

Good experience

Good team work and the work culture is good.there are so many things can learn.work life balance also good.great pleasure to work with the management .

No proper process

There is not proper process they will change based on the requirement and old employees are more in VBL so they talk very rude, when there is no process, users jump to there own interest and even Senior guys work based on there own interest due to that lot of escalation will happen for plant IT, no Ticket system is there they work on phone / email no ticket system is opted or introduced.

Pros

Good for fresher to learn

Cons

Not good when there is no process and no ticketing system

The work environment is good, I learned here how to work in pressure, work place culture is very friendly. The company is very friendly but there management is very strict. If you make mistake they rarely forgive.

Pros

Free night dinner and tea if they take over time with us.

Cons

They take long hours work, they don't promotion labour.

Excellent organization to work

Organization culture is very positive and supportive culture in the organization.Food safety cultureHigh standard of Managementpositive cultureCompetitions in the market placeTarget achievements

Pros

Free accommodation for expats

Cons

Health insurance

Best environment for working atmosphear

varun beverages are the best for the job seekers. They always support their candidate who are search for job. varun beverage always try to best job vacancy for the job applicants.

Fun nd productive

Absolutely wonderful Absolutely wonderful Absolutely beautiful wonderful excellent mind-blowing perfect to the shot too good to work. Excellect work life

Productive work Place

Good workplace Ethics and no over workload pressure . Management of company are also very good. All senior level management are well good while performing their duties.

Not good it's a desi company any management person will come amd scream to remove hos stress.

It's a desi company any management person will come and scream to remove his stress. Expectations is too high if you start your work 9:30 AM till night 11:00 PM also it won't complete because requirements are more and employee in one in plant to take care is 1 person.Forget your personnel and family life no Sundays no holidays just work and no shift as working employee have crunch Moreover they recruit there own relatives due to that it affects another where reference relative will never work and management person will still take care him as he will be his either boss son or some relative. Working culture is worst, never seen this kind of worst culture, IT Employee have to report Finance Manager, IT is for name sake actual higher management is also back from finance so they expect IT person to take care of accounts GST where it's not part of IT person.

Pros

When there is no good what to write

Cons

Forget your personal and family life no Sunday no holidays, just work.

Na

My all over experience in this is good. I am working as field sales and hhandling the team. my all team is very cooperative. I am happy to work here. Thanks to the all team.

Nice snd friendly environment

Friendly environment. Good to work with. Nice and helpful seniors. Had fun doing internship there. Could improve my skills and knowledge while working there.

Orthodox

Good place to work but only work No refreshments for employees of sales Apart from head quarters area sales team is treated just as nothing Yes salary incentive and expences are on time always

Pros

Good team, work life balance

Cons

No outing no

Got exactly

Everything was fine in this job. Deal with customer was very hard because fight dealing work was more from a fix level. Sales burden was very high but we are handleing

Overall company is good but management team very bad.

If you are part of Varun beverages then you face a singl problem and this problem is very your immediate boss he is your god father, jobs, appraisal, transfers and everything is on boss hand. HR will never listen single a word and action will done as per your boss want.

I am good looking and hard working man

I was in ur company since 2008to 2010year as a syrup operator.i was hardworked In this company.the company is a very good company.the company products name ..pepsi

Stressful workplace

Shift work and the day would start with everyone being busy, no time to refresh and as a result body will be fatigued. no proper communication as work was just command

It's good company

Company is very good .frindely environment and also our senior is cooperative but here is competitive environment overall good company totaly good company

Over all VBL is a good company to work with

VBL is an bottling partner of Pepsi.Co in India. As an private firm the work life balance is a bit messed up though there are good incentive for the employees. The management need to work better as you can see there are lacunas in the command orders.

Get learn to more experience

LL get more experienced about your market. And get know about your SKU'S and your top level management helps to grow in the market along with your personal growth.

Excellent

It was great palce to work with the best people around. I got very good opportunities during my tenure as I was given one brown field project and one green filed project to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Varun Beverages Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Varun Beverages Ltd