Verimark (Pty) Ltd

Verimark (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

3,0
On a typical day, I would promote my products to customers while competitors try to promote as well. I learned that I need to stand up for myself regardless of the situation. The management was amazing and was willing to assist where they could. The workplace culture was vast as I was working within a company and not the actual Verimark store. Challenges experienced included working on commission base, which was difficult due to competitors which had slightly lower prices. The most enjoyable parts included talking to customers which involved having to persuade them to buy the products.
3,0
Day's at work is never the aame every day is something different you could have a good day then the next day can be a nightmare. The hardest part of of working is trying to keep a customer happy eben thou they wrong, explaining to them how & what was wrong in a decent way.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
5,0
working at verimark was fun until we got a new area manager she started changing everything taking away the power to hire nd fire ppl from us managers therefore i choose to left after the ceo did nt want to read my email of complaint against her
Pros
no increases
Cons
1hour lunch