Verimark (Pty) Ltd

Verimark (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

3,0
You learn key skills such as management skills, communication, marketing, sales and upsetting Having direct interaction with CEO's and directors of the company
3,0
You need to be flexible and be able to approach customers.be able to present you product very good and be well spoken whenever approaching the customers.
3,0
a typical day at work is normally quiet during the week because the workplace is a retail job, not very busy though always do our best to approach customers and make sales. I've learned to approach and communicate with the customers at all times. The management was good always made sure everything is up to date and always make sure we reach the target. The workplace culture is uniform addressed by the compony, the hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers, and the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know more about sales, bettering your selling skills, communicating and interacting wit different type of people(customers).
4,0
the salary is not enough for sales people. the reason why I say thiis is because i can't keep it up or growing high, where as my rent and school fees keep going up.
Pros
no free stuff
Cons
we work the same hours as the permant workers of the different stores i work in