Verimark (Pty) Ltd
Verimark (Pty) Ltd Employee Review

Productive and busy workplace

4,0
22 January 2018
A typical day at work is that we sign in and go to our respective work stations depending on the category one has been placed in. We attract customers to come see the products on display and persuade them in buying the products. I have learned alot of people's skills and team building. The most challenging part of the job is dealing with difficult customers. The most enjoyable part is my fellow collegues that make working for verimark worth while
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
5 August 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
I had an amazing experience working for verimark. Targets were not difficult to achieve. Customers were not difficult. Overall, I enjoyed working there.
4,0
5 September 2020
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
This environment is very stressful and competitive. A sales driven environment. You need to ensure you always meet your target and ensure you always earn commission and not your basic salary.
Pros
Commission incentive
Cons
Long 12hr shifts. Not meeting your target could cost you your job
3,0
25 May 2020
In store promoter (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
On a typical day, I would promote my products to customers while competitors try to promote as well. I learned that I need to stand up for myself regardless of the situation. The management was amazing and was willing to assist where they could. The workplace culture was vast as I was working within a company and not the actual Verimark store. Challenges experienced included working on commission base, which was difficult due to competitors which had slightly lower prices. The most enjoyable parts included talking to customers which involved having to persuade them to buy the products.
  1. Productive and busy workplace