Vital Health Foods
4,0 out of 5 stars.
View all Vital Health Foods reviews

Vital Health Foods

Vital Health Foods Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

A typical day at work in the mornings the supervisor first have a discussion with us about the planning of the day. I have learned a lot, how to operate machine and general things. The management was very good. The workplaces was good, I worked in a very good enviroment. I was working with very good people. The hardest part of the job was the cleaning and stripping of machines' The enjoyable part of the job was, I enjoy in what I was doing.

Pros

Free lunch on a Friday

Cons

the hours was ok

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

Draining and toxic

Been working for the company for a few years and it has become toxic ever since, the is literally no growth. Management don't have any people skills and is childish

Pros

Salary

Cons

No growth, toxic environment
Same role

great place to work at

Great management I mean they spot every individuals performance and they will praise you when you are performming well and give a promotion for good work.

Pros

free lunches on fridays

Cons

standing the whole day
Same location

Best company to gain working experience and getting used to working under pressure at a fast pace.

There are good and bad days but mostly you have good days. The working environment is super nice. The people are open minded, friendly and helpful. You always looking forward to be on site.

Pros

Excellent working experience

Cons

Working on weekends and long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vital Health Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,4 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Vital Health Foods
  • Productive and fun work place