Vital Health Foods

Vital Health Foods Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Cape Town, Western Cape12 reviews

Working at vital found it very responsible for other people health

We were rewarded with voucher for keeping the work clean and flowing thier procedures. I got lot of experience there I never new such experience will come

Pros

Uif

Cons

Uif

A good place to learn at and get experience at

A great place for an intern to be at for learning and gaining experience purposes. Mostly staff benefits should apply to casuals too as they are part of productions as well

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Demanding workload

great place to work at

Great management I mean they spot every individuals performance and they will praise you when you are performming well and give a promotion for good work.

Pros

free lunches on fridays

Cons

standing the whole day

In my opinion, once you get to know the people and make friends, its a fun place

Although I I say its fun, the work required is really time constricted. Im sure thats how it is at a lot of companies, but they are too focused on the time it takes to complete a job, than the quality..

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Working different shifts every week

Lab Analyst

Perform all testing correctly and accurately according to cGMP and cGLP. Performing swabbing analysis, finished goods testing, in-process, raw material, sampling and narcotics stock take. Review of all analyst notebooks.

Fun Place

Managing Respect Management still had to learn how to treat people Excellent co workers Pilferage Reaching daily targets

Challenging work environment.

Working for a company that have been in the pharmaceutical business is quite interesting. This is a truly family orientated company and have seen generations of family members (staff and Director level) showing their dedication, loyalty and pride towards the business. A typical day is to report for duty at least 30 minutes before start of shift to do a status of the production over the shifts, do hand over of the teams and prioritize and plan activities for the next 24 hours. Complete OEE and give feedback to top management before management meeting. I have learned to always be on top of things and react swiftly to any unforeseen situation to minimize the impact on production (or the business). To be consistent and fair. Being polite never killed anyone and that you choose your day! We have a very diverse management that comes from different environments and industries and all want one thing, For the company to do well. I work well with my co-workers and try to motivate them as far possible to always do well, strive on excellence and have pride in ownership. We have a great company culture that enables all to work as individual teams and have a company goal to allow the departments to work together in creating multi-skilled people. The hardest part of my job is sometimes when I have to get first line management to bring their part to get the flow of production right to ensure we not only get the physical part of our activities through the chains of supply, but the documentation (electronic) side as well. I enjoy the small victories in our team and also enjoy -

Pros

Opportunity to further studies, exciting team building and company fuctions.

Cons

No Medical aid and guarenteed 13th cheque.

Nice place, very personal feel it.

General feeling... Family/friendly, open-door policy and great work/life balance. - Average years of employment... 8+ years. - Average age of Operators... ±25 years old. (99% males) - Working hours... 8hrs on 3-shift rotation, 07h30-15h30-23h30. - Transport... only at night pick-up/drop-off. - Overtime... Required occasionally. It's one of the nicest places to work at but salary-wise, try to negotiate well before you start.

Pros

Gym on site, staff discount on sales, on-site Sister and weekly Doctor, study leave and bursaries, free transport whilst on shift.

Cons

Salary is low in comparison to the market.

productive and fun

Due to poor planning it has contributed to work under pressure chasing dead lines towards the end of the month. growing company.

Vey productive and enjoyable place

When you arrive at your work station and start immediately with house keeping before commence with with your daily tasks. To become multi skilled and take ownership of your work. Good have always freedom to talk to management. Very enjoyable to work with your co workers understand each other. To keep every one happy at the same time. When manufacturing registered products is the enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Every month production meeting with free lunch

Cons

Double shift work

Its very Productive Work place

It is a great environment to work there. The work people you work with are very friendly and will help you if you do not understand what to do and will always be there when you need them.

worklife balance is key in the company, Talent Management and career advancement is important

the company has flexible working arrangements that suits employees, we have work from Home options, flexi time. Family culture and everyone is friendly to each other. Disciplining employees, must be the hardest part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vital Health Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vital Health Foods