Vital Health Foods

Vital Health Foods Employee Reviews in Kuils River, Western Cape

Kuils River, Western Cape9 reviews

Draining and toxic

Been working for the company for a few years and it has become toxic ever since, the is literally no growth. Management don't have any people skills and is childish

Pros

Salary

Cons

No growth, toxic environment

Best company to gain working experience and getting used to working under pressure at a fast pace.

There are good and bad days but mostly you have good days. The working environment is super nice. The people are open minded, friendly and helpful. You always looking forward to be on site.

Pros

Excellent working experience

Cons

Working on weekends and long hours.

Productive and no growth in career

It is been so good to work for vital but there is no much growth within the company,i have been a laboratory analyst since 2015 and there are no added responsibilities of becoming maybe a senior analyst where you will supervise the work in the lab

Productive , professional and stimulating.

Vitals' culture was friendly, embrasing with a very strong loyalty amongst those who had been there over time. People took their jobs seriously . They had a policy of working 'agile' which mean from any place as long as you got the job done. This was seen as a huge positive. Management were professional and given accountaility

Productive Workplace

New management, unfortunately did not have a chance to get to know them. Good principles, lovely brand to work with (heritage). Work life balance excellent. Hardest part of the job - probably offering cutting edge products in a very competitive market. Enjoyable - it is wonderful when people tell you their 'growing up with Vital' stories - it makes you extra proud to be associated with a company with such great values.

Pros

Work life balance - can work agile

Cons

limited budget

Routine Testing of Raw Materials,and Updating specifications according to BP,USP and other standard Regulations Healthy work place and quality based.

Pros

Flexi hours

Excellent workplace

The atmosphere at Vital Health Foods was great and they offer sports courses during the breaks. In the lab we validated testing methods for the products.

Productive and fun work place

A typical day at work in the mornings the supervisor first have a discussion with us about the planning of the day. I have learned a lot, how to operate machine and general things. The management was very good. The workplaces was good, I worked in a very good enviroment. I was working with very good people. The hardest part of the job was the cleaning and stripping of machines' The enjoyable part of the job was, I enjoy in what I was doing.

Pros

Free lunch on a Friday

Cons

the hours was ok

Fun and energetic company

I have learnt some many new skills and life skills at the teams from Vital. The culture and vibe is amazing around here. New product development in the VMS and foods sector will definitely give them a advantage above the rest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vital Health Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vital Health Foods