Vital Health Foods

Administrator1 review
South Africa1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 26 reviews

Challenging work environment.

Working for a company that have been in the pharmaceutical business is quite interesting. This is a truly family orientated company and have seen generations of family members (staff and Director level) showing their dedication, loyalty and pride towards the business. A typical day is to report for duty at least 30 minutes before start of shift to do a status of the production over the shifts, do hand over of the teams and prioritize and plan activities for the next 24 hours. Complete OEE and give feedback to top management before management meeting. I have learned to always be on top of things and react swiftly to any unforeseen situation to minimize the impact on production (or the business). To be consistent and fair. Being polite never killed anyone and that you choose your day! We have a very diverse management that comes from different environments and industries and all want one thing, For the company to do well. I work well with my co-workers and try to motivate them as far possible to always do well, strive on excellence and have pride in ownership. We have a great company culture that enables all to work as individual teams and have a company goal to allow the departments to work together in creating multi-skilled people. The hardest part of my job is sometimes when I have to get first line management to bring their part to get the flow of production right to ensure we not only get the physical part of our activities through the chains of supply, but the documentation (electronic) side as well. I enjoy the small victories in our team and also enjoy -

Pros

Opportunity to further studies, exciting team building and company fuctions.

Cons

No Medical aid and guarenteed 13th cheque.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vital Health Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vital Health Foods Reviews by Location

• Vital Health Foods
  • Administrator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?