Vital Health Foods Employee Reviews for AdministratorReview this company
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 26 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working for a company that have been in the pharmaceutical business is quite interesting. This is a truly family orientated company and have seen generations of family members (staff and Director level) showing their dedication, loyalty and pride towards the business. A typical day is to report for duty at least 30 minutes before start of shift to do a status of the production over the shifts, do hand over of the teams and prioritize and plan activities for the next 24 hours. Complete OEE and give feedback to top management before management meeting. I have learned to always be on top of things and react swiftly to any unforeseen situation to minimize the impact on production (or the business). To be consistent and fair. Being polite never killed anyone and that you choose your day! We have a very diverse management that comes from different environments and industries and all want one thing, For the company to do well. I work well with my co-workers and try to motivate them as far possible to always do well, strive on excellence and have pride in ownership. We have a great company culture that enables all to work as individual teams and have a company goal to allow the departments to work together in creating multi-skilled people. The hardest part of my job is sometimes when I have to get first line management to bring their part to get the flow of production right to ensure we not only get the physical part of our activities through the chains of supply, but the documentation (electronic) side as well. I enjoy the small victories in our team and also enjoy -
Opportunity to further studies, exciting team building and company fuctions.
No Medical aid and guarenteed 13th cheque.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Vital Health Foods reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vital Health Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 26 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Vital Health Foods
- What is Vital Health Foods vacation policy? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Vital Health Foods?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Vital Health Foods?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Vital Health Foods?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Vital Health Foods?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Vital Health Foods?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Vital Health Foods?One person answered
- How did Vital health foods maintain their wellness initiatives during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What would you suggest Vital Health Foods management do to prevent others from leaving?