Vital Health Foods

Vital Health Foods Culture reviews

Clear

Productive and no growth in career

It is been so good to work for vital but there is no much growth within the company,i have been a laboratory analyst since 2015 and there are no added responsibilities of becoming maybe a senior analyst where you will supervise the work in the lab

Productive , professional and stimulating.

Vitals' culture was friendly, embrasing with a very strong loyalty amongst those who had been there over time. People took their jobs seriously . They had a policy of working 'agile' which mean from any place as long as you got the job done. This was seen as a huge positive. Management were professional and given accountaility

Productive Workplace

New management, unfortunately did not have a chance to get to know them. Good principles, lovely brand to work with (heritage). Work life balance excellent. Hardest part of the job - probably offering cutting edge products in a very competitive market. Enjoyable - it is wonderful when people tell you their 'growing up with Vital' stories - it makes you extra proud to be associated with a company with such great values.

Pros

Work life balance - can work agile

Cons

limited budget

Fun Place

Managing Respect Management still had to learn how to treat people Excellent co workers Pilferage Reaching daily targets

Challenging work environment.

Working for a company that have been in the pharmaceutical business is quite interesting. This is a truly family orientated company and have seen generations of family members (staff and Director level) showing their dedication, loyalty and pride towards the business. A typical day is to report for duty at least 30 minutes before start of shift to do a status of the production over the shifts, do hand over of the teams and prioritize and plan activities for the next 24 hours. Complete OEE and give feedback to top management before management meeting. I have learned to always be on top of things and react swiftly to any unforeseen situation to minimize the impact on production (or the business). To be consistent and fair. Being polite never killed anyone and that you choose your day! We have a very diverse management that comes from different environments and industries and all want one thing, For the company to do well. I work well with my co-workers and try to motivate them as far possible to always do well, strive on excellence and have pride in ownership. We have a great company culture that enables all to work as individual teams and have a company goal to allow the departments to work together in creating multi-skilled people. The hardest part of my job is sometimes when I have to get first line management to bring their part to get the flow of production right to ensure we not only get the physical part of our activities through the chains of supply, but the documentation (electronic) side as well. I enjoy the small victories in our team and also enjoy -

Pros

Opportunity to further studies, exciting team building and company fuctions.

Cons

No Medical aid and guarenteed 13th cheque.

Fun and energetic company

I have learnt some many new skills and life skills at the teams from Vital. The culture and vibe is amazing around here. New product development in the VMS and foods sector will definitely give them a advantage above the rest.

Its very Productive Work place

It is a great environment to work there. The work people you work with are very friendly and will help you if you do not understand what to do and will always be there when you need them.

worklife balance is key in the company, Talent Management and career advancement is important

the company has flexible working arrangements that suits employees, we have work from Home options, flexi time. Family culture and everyone is friendly to each other. Disciplining employees, must be the hardest part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vital Health Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vital Health Foods