Vital Health Foods

Vital Health Foods Management reviews

Clear

Draining and toxic

Been working for the company for a few years and it has become toxic ever since, the is literally no growth. Management don't have any people skills and is childish

Pros

Salary

Cons

No growth, toxic environment

Productive , professional and stimulating.

Vitals' culture was friendly, embrasing with a very strong loyalty amongst those who had been there over time. People took their jobs seriously . They had a policy of working 'agile' which mean from any place as long as you got the job done. This was seen as a huge positive. Management were professional and given accountaility

Productive Workplace

New management, unfortunately did not have a chance to get to know them. Good principles, lovely brand to work with (heritage). Work life balance excellent. Hardest part of the job - probably offering cutting edge products in a very competitive market. Enjoyable - it is wonderful when people tell you their 'growing up with Vital' stories - it makes you extra proud to be associated with a company with such great values.

Pros

Work life balance - can work agile

Cons

limited budget

great place to work at

Great management I mean they spot every individuals performance and they will praise you when you are performming well and give a promotion for good work.

Pros

free lunches on fridays

Cons

standing the whole day

Productive and fun work place

A typical day at work in the mornings the supervisor first have a discussion with us about the planning of the day. I have learned a lot, how to operate machine and general things. The management was very good. The workplaces was good, I worked in a very good enviroment. I was working with very good people. The hardest part of the job was the cleaning and stripping of machines' The enjoyable part of the job was, I enjoy in what I was doing.

Pros

Free lunch on a Friday

Cons

the hours was ok

Fun Place

Managing Respect Management still had to learn how to treat people Excellent co workers Pilferage Reaching daily targets

Challenging work environment.

Working for a company that have been in the pharmaceutical business is quite interesting. This is a truly family orientated company and have seen generations of family members (staff and Director level) showing their dedication, loyalty and pride towards the business. A typical day is to report for duty at least 30 minutes before start of shift to do a status of the production over the shifts, do hand over of the teams and prioritize and plan activities for the next 24 hours. Complete OEE and give feedback to top management before management meeting. I have learned to always be on top of things and react swiftly to any unforeseen situation to minimize the impact on production (or the business). To be consistent and fair. Being polite never killed anyone and that you choose your day! We have a very diverse management that comes from different environments and industries and all want one thing, For the company to do well. I work well with my co-workers and try to motivate them as far possible to always do well, strive on excellence and have pride in ownership. We have a great company culture that enables all to work as individual teams and have a company goal to allow the departments to work together in creating multi-skilled people. The hardest part of my job is sometimes when I have to get first line management to bring their part to get the flow of production right to ensure we not only get the physical part of our activities through the chains of supply, but the documentation (electronic) side as well. I enjoy the small victories in our team and also enjoy -

Pros

Opportunity to further studies, exciting team building and company fuctions.

Cons

No Medical aid and guarenteed 13th cheque.

Vey productive and enjoyable place

When you arrive at your work station and start immediately with house keeping before commence with with your daily tasks. To become multi skilled and take ownership of your work. Good have always freedom to talk to management. Very enjoyable to work with your co workers understand each other. To keep every one happy at the same time. When manufacturing registered products is the enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Every month production meeting with free lunch

Cons

Double shift work

Good working envronment

*Quiet with a few walk in clients and incoming client queries*To be keep an opening on my to do list allowing time to tackle any urgent task upon request.*Management is approachable*Promotes team work* Stock take and capturing of stock*Liasing with clients telephonically and face to face giving them advise on suitable products to use

Pros

not applicable

Cons

normal working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vital Health Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vital Health Foods
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?