Vital Health Foods

Vital Health Foods Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Draining and toxic

Been working for the company for a few years and it has become toxic ever since, the is literally no growth. Management don't have any people skills and is childish

Pros

Salary

Cons

No growth, toxic environment

Best company to gain working experience and getting used to working under pressure at a fast pace.

There are good and bad days but mostly you have good days. The working environment is super nice. The people are open minded, friendly and helpful. You always looking forward to be on site.

Pros

Excellent working experience

Cons

Working on weekends and long hours.

A good place to learn at and get experience at

A great place for an intern to be at for learning and gaining experience purposes. Mostly staff benefits should apply to casuals too as they are part of productions as well

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Demanding workload

great place to work at

Great management I mean they spot every individuals performance and they will praise you when you are performming well and give a promotion for good work.

Pros

free lunches on fridays

Cons

standing the whole day

In my opinion, once you get to know the people and make friends, its a fun place

Although I I say its fun, the work required is really time constricted. Im sure thats how it is at a lot of companies, but they are too focused on the time it takes to complete a job, than the quality..

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Working different shifts every week

Excellent workplace

The atmosphere at Vital Health Foods was great and they offer sports courses during the breaks. In the lab we validated testing methods for the products.

Nice place, very personal feel it.

General feeling... Family/friendly, open-door policy and great work/life balance. - Average years of employment... 8+ years. - Average age of Operators... ±25 years old. (99% males) - Working hours... 8hrs on 3-shift rotation, 07h30-15h30-23h30. - Transport... only at night pick-up/drop-off. - Overtime... Required occasionally. It's one of the nicest places to work at but salary-wise, try to negotiate well before you start.

Pros

Gym on site, staff discount on sales, on-site Sister and weekly Doctor, study leave and bursaries, free transport whilst on shift.

Cons

Salary is low in comparison to the market.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vital Health Foods?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vital Health Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vital Health Foods
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?