Vital Health Foods

Vital Health Foods Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Draining and toxic

Been working for the company for a few years and it has become toxic ever since, the is literally no growth. Management don't have any people skills and is childish

Pros

Salary

Cons

No growth, toxic environment

Best company to gain working experience and getting used to working under pressure at a fast pace.

There are good and bad days but mostly you have good days. The working environment is super nice. The people are open minded, friendly and helpful. You always looking forward to be on site.

Pros

Excellent working experience

Cons

Working on weekends and long hours.

Working at vital found it very responsible for other people health

We were rewarded with voucher for keeping the work clean and flowing thier procedures. I got lot of experience there I never new such experience will come

Pros

Uif

Cons

Uif

Productive and Fun

I like to work at a place were I can express myself were I can work hard and learn at the same time. I love working with people. I also love working in a team or I can work on my own.

Pros

transport to and from work

Cons

not getting rewarded for the work that you have done

Productive Workplace

New management, unfortunately did not have a chance to get to know them. Good principles, lovely brand to work with (heritage). Work life balance excellent. Hardest part of the job - probably offering cutting edge products in a very competitive market. Enjoyable - it is wonderful when people tell you their 'growing up with Vital' stories - it makes you extra proud to be associated with a company with such great values.

Pros

Work life balance - can work agile

Cons

limited budget

In my opinion, once you get to know the people and make friends, its a fun place

Although I I say its fun, the work required is really time constricted. Im sure thats how it is at a lot of companies, but they are too focused on the time it takes to complete a job, than the quality..

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Working different shifts every week

Routine Testing of Raw Materials,and Updating specifications according to BP,USP and other standard Regulations Healthy work place and quality based.

Pros

Flexi hours

Fun and energetic company

I have learnt some many new skills and life skills at the teams from Vital. The culture and vibe is amazing around here. New product development in the VMS and foods sector will definitely give them a advantage above the rest.

Nice place, very personal feel it.

General feeling... Family/friendly, open-door policy and great work/life balance. - Average years of employment... 8+ years. - Average age of Operators... ±25 years old. (99% males) - Working hours... 8hrs on 3-shift rotation, 07h30-15h30-23h30. - Transport... only at night pick-up/drop-off. - Overtime... Required occasionally. It's one of the nicest places to work at but salary-wise, try to negotiate well before you start.

Pros

Gym on site, staff discount on sales, on-site Sister and weekly Doctor, study leave and bursaries, free transport whilst on shift.

Cons

Salary is low in comparison to the market.

productive and fun

Due to poor planning it has contributed to work under pressure chasing dead lines towards the end of the month. growing company.

Vey productive and enjoyable place

When you arrive at your work station and start immediately with house keeping before commence with with your daily tasks. To become multi skilled and take ownership of your work. Good have always freedom to talk to management. Very enjoyable to work with your co workers understand each other. To keep every one happy at the same time. When manufacturing registered products is the enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Every month production meeting with free lunch

Cons

Double shift work

worklife balance is key in the company, Talent Management and career advancement is important

the company has flexible working arrangements that suits employees, we have work from Home options, flexi time. Family culture and everyone is friendly to each other. Disciplining employees, must be the hardest part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vital Health Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vital Health Foods
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?