VMware

Setup new Hardware

check the connectivity

Server Administration

Troubleshooting and monitoring networks

Installation of new network cables
4,0
My day consist around managing ongoing project tasks, allocating of technical resources towards new projects. Engaging within my client base around current and upcoming project requirements. Overseeing current client transitions (new client on-boarding). Delivering on projects current under my leadership, meetings around various clients and internal meetings to discuss burning issues, problems issues and improvement initiatives.

What I learned: A successful company is one that works as a unified team and not as an individual silo's.

Management: Leadership comes from the top and filters down, within the security domain there is one specific notion when it comes to a successful security policy, if you don't have executive board buy-in, your policy will be a failure.

Workplace culture: Open communication, friendly, staff first approach will make a good workplace culture.

Hardest part of my job: Not enough hours in the day to get o everything....

Enjoyable part of my day: When I personally notice that I am making a difference within the company and that I can support my team, insuring they achieve their goals.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Difficult to focus on a single problem at a time