Vodacom

Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Review

Comfortable work place and fun with loving staff

I was employed by CapCorp on behalf of Vodacom , working for the company was exiting the problem was the salary and the company being based in Midrand was too far for the salary i was receiving and the hard work I put in. There was no incentives and the Outsourcing company CapCorp made so many empty promises

Pros

Free Wi-Fi Free Data

Cons

No incentives

Same role

Productive and peaceful

Vodacom is a great company and I'd really love to work for the company again. I've learnt alot with the company. It's always a great opportunity to work with different people and learning new things every day. It's also great listening to people's problems and solving them out.

Pros

Yes there was free lunch

Cons

No long hours
Same role

You learn to work under pressure

High paced environment,busy high volume of inbound calls pleasnt working environment.Demanding yet easy whith time.Place to make friends and learn how to work with people from different backrounds and how to handle customers.

Pros

You learn a lot

Cons

Shifts and long hours
Same location

work hard play hard

a typical day at work: a cutting edge company with a highly competent workforce what i learnt: stakeholder management is critical management: focused workplace culture: work hard play hard hardest part of the job: long hours most enjoyable part of the job: Completion of a project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom
  • Comfortable work place and fun with loving staff
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?