Vodacom

Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Review

depending on your ability

the company self is an excellent company to work for, but working for the franchises is a total different experience you experience, the managers are not compliant and equal to the staff which changes the working environment, don't get me wrong the are good managers in the field but to my experience managers just covers their backs and the staff is left to face most situation by their self which i would say builds excellent costumer service experience, but lacking in the franchises is recognition cause there are excellent consultants which will grow the business and make excellent managers, and they forget a lot that consultants in stores are core face of the business. But over all i wont mind working for Vodacom cause you meet new people and you make a difference in peoples experiences when walking in the store and i love the daily challengers at times you become the customers comforter ans that's what i loved.

Pros

well established company

Cons

expensive

Same role

working at vodacom vodacom had its challanges but over all working with the staff and cuatomers was exciting just the salary that was disapointing.

Tipical day at vodacom would entail dealing with customer queries, sales,simswaps and new contracts. Learned a great deal in how to deal with customers and about sales in general. Management was good and would always be available to assist us with what ever problems we encountered. Hardest part of my job was Salary. The most enjoyable part was helping customers to solve the queries.

Pros

incentives

Cons

Salary
Same role

Dealing with customers and helping customers

I enjoyed to work with vodacom cause I was dealing with customers my kind of customer and the customer service was very good if I needed help from them

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Normal hours
Same location

you always learn something new cause the system is being upgraded every now and then but it was a productive, fun work place

it was a 9h00am to 18h00pm shift everyday except for the weekends and public holidays, I learned that every morning i had to through knowledge base to check for new prices, new stock or if Vodacom upgraded the system on how to do a sim swap or activate a contract. management always helped when we try to do something on a system and doesn't approve then we would escalade a call to the help desk at Vodacom world head office.it was fun working at a Vodashop because we are a team and always help each other, the hardest part about the job was when you had to activate or upgrade a business line, security check is strict when it comes to business.so you had to escalade a call to head office, so they can activate the line for you, the most enjoyable part was when you've reached your target a month you get an incentive. also other brands gave us incentive cards for every sale you make you had to claim your prize from R20 to 500 depends on the model you sold.

Pros

incentives

Cons

9h00am to 18h00pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom
  • depending on your ability