Vodacom

Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Review

Great learning curve great company to work for. I would love to go back

My time working there was never waisted. From the training, the coaches we had it was out of this world. Work was like a second home. Team leaders team mates made it fun. The company made it a priority for their employees to work hard and feel at home

Pros

Insentives

Cons

Nothing really

Same role

Productive and exciting work place

Fun and safe environment to work in. The only issue was travelling to and from canal walk became far too expensive and half of my salary would only go for travelling.

Pros

Safe and secure

Cons

Long hours and minimul growth
Same role

Fun but not stable

I was temp and worked under an agency No inclusion when you are temp Worked harder than the permanent guys but got paid less No appreciation of stuff

Pros

Fun

Cons

No inclusion and a drilled culture
Same location

you always learn something new cause the system is being upgraded every now and then but it was a productive, fun work place

it was a 9h00am to 18h00pm shift everyday except for the weekends and public holidays, I learned that every morning i had to through knowledge base to check for new prices, new stock or if Vodacom upgraded the system on how to do a sim swap or activate a contract. management always helped when we try to do something on a system and doesn't approve then we would escalade a call to the help desk at Vodacom world head office.it was fun working at a Vodashop because we are a team and always help each other, the hardest part about the job was when you had to activate or upgrade a business line, security check is strict when it comes to business.so you had to escalade a call to head office, so they can activate the line for you, the most enjoyable part was when you've reached your target a month you get an incentive. also other brands gave us incentive cards for every sale you make you had to claim your prize from R20 to 500 depends on the model you sold.

Pros

incentives

Cons

9h00am to 18h00pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom
  • Great learning curve great company to work for. I would love to go back
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?