Vodacom

Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Review

Productive Environment

This was one of the best companies I worked for. The meaning of customer service really had true meaning. The environment was great and the hours were flexi. Clients always came first and it really taught me to honour such. Management was also flexi and also had an open door policy

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Not permanent

Same roleSame location

Learning everyday

This is where I got to learn about call centre ,ways of talking to clients and how to convince clients and retain them from cancelling their contracts

Pros

Free airtime

Cons

Long working hours
Same roleSame location

A good company to work in.

The environment at Vodacom was good and the people were always on a high vibe. Staff was mostly in their early and mid 20s which made working in teams easier as we were in the same age group. The only thing that was a bit of an effort were the working hours. I found working sifts a bit of a challenge sometimes.
Same location

you always learn something new cause the system is being upgraded every now and then but it was a productive, fun work place

it was a 9h00am to 18h00pm shift everyday except for the weekends and public holidays, I learned that every morning i had to through knowledge base to check for new prices, new stock or if Vodacom upgraded the system on how to do a sim swap or activate a contract. management always helped when we try to do something on a system and doesn't approve then we would escalade a call to the help desk at Vodacom world head office.it was fun working at a Vodashop because we are a team and always help each other, the hardest part about the job was when you had to activate or upgrade a business line, security check is strict when it comes to business.so you had to escalade a call to head office, so they can activate the line for you, the most enjoyable part was when you've reached your target a month you get an incentive. also other brands gave us incentive cards for every sale you make you had to claim your prize from R20 to 500 depends on the model you sold.

Pros

incentives

Cons

9h00am to 18h00pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom