Vodacom

Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Review

Productive however not a fun workplace

As the leading network service provider one would expect communication tools to be in place however there is a huge lack of communication...things just happen without official communication...if that can improve its a great company to work for.

Pros

Free lunches on team performances

Cons

Long hours up to 10 hrs per day, too short notice on shifts schedules, a great impact on your personal plans

Same role

Learning everyday

This is where I got to learn about call centre ,ways of talking to clients and how to convince clients and retain them from cancelling their contracts

Pros

Free airtime

Cons

Long working hours
Same role

A good company to work in.

The environment at Vodacom was good and the people were always on a high vibe. Staff was mostly in their early and mid 20s which made working in teams easier as we were in the same age group. The only thing that was a bit of an effort were the working hours. I found working sifts a bit of a challenge sometimes.
Same location

Productive and fun

Productive and funFamily orientatedToo much nepotismExec management find work around to employ peopleRelationships Who you know and socialise with

Pros

Parking, Salary, Benefits

Cons

Exec Management, Nepotism, culture questionable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom
  • Productive however not a fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?