Vodacom
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Review

Tipical day at vodacom would entail dealing with customer queries, sales,simswaps and new contracts. Learned a great deal in how to deal with customers and about sales in general. Management was good and would always be available to assist us with what ever problems we encountered. Hardest part of my job was Salary. The most enjoyable part was helping customers to solve the queries.

Pros

incentives

Cons

Salary

2,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
1,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

Dealing with customers and helping customers

I enjoyed to work with vodacom cause I was dealing with customers my kind of customer and the customer service was very good if I needed help from them

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Normal hours
Same role

Salary was too little

Management was not fair. Constant deductions from your little salary. So much stress and work yet so little paid. Cut salaries over a year due to covid-19 and was not raised since. The hours was long 10-11 hour shifts. Mangers are rude and speak to their employees in an unfriendly manner. Complaining to head office about any issues having in your workplace does not get acknowledged.

Pros

Commission if you work hard only in a busy located store

Cons

long hours and little pay
Same role

We muat eat outside

Very bad working with them no benefits my manaager was a pain in the but dowa not stand up for hia workers not even thw bosses very bad experience i had with them but i will go back to work for them

Pros

Incentive cards

Cons

No providend funds

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,6 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Vodacom
  • working at vodacom vodacom had its challanges but over all working with the staff and cuatomers was exciting just the salary that was disapointing.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?