Vodacom

Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Review

Working at vodacom was very nice

Working for vodacom was a blessing in my life it suited my life style and the management was very help full and we had team building .the place was just nice .

Pros

We had free lunch if we did well as a team

Cons

The overtimes were all up to you if you can

Same roleSame location

Productive and peaceful

Vodacom is a great company and I'd really love to work for the company again. I've learnt alot with the company. It's always a great opportunity to work with different people and learning new things every day. It's also great listening to people's problems and solving them out.

Pros

Yes there was free lunch

Cons

No long hours
Same role

You learn to work under pressure

High paced environment,busy high volume of inbound calls pleasnt working environment.Demanding yet easy whith time.Place to make friends and learn how to work with people from different backrounds and how to handle customers.

Pros

You learn a lot

Cons

Shifts and long hours
Same location

Great learning curve great company to work for. I would love to go back

My time working there was never waisted. From the training, the coaches we had it was out of this world. Work was like a second home. Team leaders team mates made it fun. The company made it a priority for their employees to work hard and feel at home

Pros

Insentives

Cons

Nothing really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom
  • Working at vodacom was very nice