Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal14 reviews

Fast paced

It's an amazing company with family like feeling always willing to help each other, I would love to go back I left due to me relocating the business was always growing

Great exposure

A great company to work for. I would recommend that anyone apply. Fast paced company that provides an assortment of opportunities for growth and exposure

Productive and Fast paced

Good company to work for, Excellent earning potential and good work ethics. Been working here for 11 years and have seen good growth but the retail environment is becoming too hectic.

Punctuality was a key our team leader thought us to love our customers and always give our best to them as appreciation.being organized with your work

Pros

Staff price if you want to buy a phone

Cons

Long working hours

The best place and field to grown

I have grown a lot mentally and understood why customer experience plays a vital role in a business, the vibe in the business is most important to us as reps because it keeps us willing to work and help the business grow

Pros

Awards

Cons

Non that i know off

I enjoyed my self at vodacom

It was nice working at vodacom, I was dealing with customer, using there id numbers,i was honest person, enjoying my job always at work, it was nice there because they also increase our contract because of our perfect job,it will be great if I can have great job again so I can prove my self of the good work.

Pros

no we didnt have free lunch

Cons

Fun working with different kinds of people

It was so fun working with the vodacom team. Meeting new people and telling them about the product that vodacom is giving them. The supervisors where soon to work so that there product can reach a basic amount.

Pros

Transport money

Cons

Had the best time with Vodacom said I had to leave after so many years.

1. Well by dealing with different people all the time you never know what to expert. 2. Well in sales you learn something new everyday. 3. Management was cool because also part of it so I made sure everybody was happy at work. 4. Well the hardest part was working long hours on the weekend and finishing at 9 at night some times at 10. 5. Is when you go home and you know you made the most sales that day.

Pros

incentives

Cons

long hours on the weekend, working till 9pm

Fun,exciting,great environment

Sales of new contracts, customer queries, counter sales ,promotions ,learnt a lot of customer service and systems, friendly and honest co workers ,enjoyable parts where on target days our own hampers where provided eg food voucher etc and a day off.

productive but not balanced

telecommunication business dealing with customers face to face interacting and problem solving within the telecomm industry. Environmnent and working hours was stressfull less family time

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodacom?

productive and good sales experience

direct over the counter sales retail and shop floor practises hardest thing is customer complains on faulty handsets enjoyable part was comments on satisfied customers

Pros

free stuff on sales from handset manufacurers

Typical Work Day

I get to work by 8.30 i am always busy as i do the administration and operations for the company. I love my co-workers as they always get things done accordingly. The hardest part of my job is dealing with irate customers . The most enjoyable part is when i put a smile on a clients face after he has been irate and i resolved his query.

Professional and fun workplace

A typical day at work would be when you are trying to check your pending file and the other co workers are free to attend acustomer then the security just decides to put all of them to u.I have learned alot from vodacom, it has touhgt me to relax and finish my work even if underpresure, to handle situations in avery professional manner and to provide service with speed and simplicity.My co-wokers were like brothers and siaters to me the way we treated each other was amazing and we were an untouchable team.The hardest part was when you have to tell a customer that unfotunately we do not provide that service just like any other network because now the customer would have to think whether she stays with vodacom or she moves to the network that provides what she needs.The most enjoyable part is when we are goin out for breakfast and lunch sometime and we even go out to play games.

Pros

free gifts when there is apromotion

Employee Well Being,Exciting

Vodacom is all for their staff, Employee well being 101%, a typical day at Vodacom, very challenging and exciting not 1 dull day. Dealing with all sorts of people. My co-workers are not just colleagues but concidered family, we not only interact in the office but outside the office as well. My job is not hard at all very much enjoyable,The most enjoyable part of my job is not working week-ends.The hours are Monday to Friday 8-5.All our managers have an open door policy which is excellent.

Pros

they treat you like family

Cons

no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom