Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Reviews in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga

Nelspruit, Mpumalanga4 reviews

Good team work

I loved my work at vodacom i was growing there it was my own personal decision to leave because i was naive at the time but i had a good run and wouldn't mind working there again.

Pros

I loved interactions with the customers

Cons

Team work was sometimes a challenge

Work Place

Start of day would be to prep for day ahead documents which needs to be processed. Follow ups on previous day work if any. Assist HO if required as not always daily issues arise. Working together as a team, helps to get job done, as not always the case but if done then work is promptly completed for when its due. Having to work with each other and not against is key, assist where you can if your able. Managers work together with team and transparent with all involved. Makes for good communication if issues arise within workplace or even personal, has a clear understanding of staff ensuring good quality work and communication. Tough at times to get information critical to current project or work been worked on. Ensuring that information is received on time can put a set back to what is expected for a certain time or requirement. Being able to have a good working relationship with manager and everyone else in office environment. Being understood by peers no matter the circumstances, being transparent and trust from others. Being able to assist and at times being acknowledge by boss, allows one to just do more, going the extra mile when not even needed.

Pros

Affordabale lunches, flexi hours, working with communities yebo heros

Cons

cut down on team building and year end functions

Good company to work for.

I enjoyed my life a Vodacom, I added most of my Project Management skills with them as I was given full responsibilities accountability to run the projects. As the number one Telecoms mobile provide is SA, I enjoyed my time at Vodacom.

A culture of productive learning

I was a sales consultant who was responsible for making sure sales are made, for example opening cellphone contracts, canceling cellphone contracts, selling cellphone accessories, and basically making sure that the customer leaves the shop with a smile. i learned customer related skills and how to approach and handle different face to face situations. my managers and co workers created a culture of learning at that vodacom, where we could easily voice our concerns no matter what they where. The hardest part of this job was dealing with difficult customers that made us feel like we did not know what we were doing. i enjoyed interacting with different customers and seeing the different types of behavior they have.

Pros

Lunch anytime, when its not busy

Cons

difficult customers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodacom?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom