Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

Pretoria, Gauteng16 reviews

Work experience at Vodacom

The Vodacom i worked for was the best because in our house we worked together and we helped each other especially when it came to work ethics we took the cup

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Customer complaints

The best place to kick start a career

It's not a bad company at all. the pressure depends on which department you work for. So far i have learned a lot for example the system support experience i got in this company is something that will get me my next job and the job after that. The management is also ok and so far i haven't found anything hard about this job.

Pros

free pizza on fridays if targets have been reached

Cons

working on weekends sometimes

No management structure

Vodacom is a very great world to get experience from but working for a franchise is the worst, maybe if I had moved to a proper store I would have something different to say.

Pros

Cons

Over time and not even get paid for it

Fun environment

My role at Vodacom was very important as I was the "face" of the company. I was the Front desk receptionist, booking clients into the queue to be helped by consultants. I also had to have product knowledge because customers would come to the shop to inquire about different things.

fun workplace and productive

It is a fun place to work at and the staff is very friendly and helpful, they care about our feelings and they know how to handle the different matters which arise within the company. We work as a team and we support each other emotionally and physically.

Pros

supportive structure towards the staff

Cons

the long hours

I have leaned on how to work with people and develop interpersonal skill, I was able to cope with lot of work that was given to me.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

It Was a fun working place

i learnd a lot of things from my manogement supervisors and my most of all my colleogues .it was about numbers but we warkd as a team.

Pros

free transport

fun & busy workplace

being told to reach target or get fired. learned to be patient loved the incentives co-workers were amazing the hardest part of the job is doing cancellatins or reversals because you pay for them from your salary

Pros

free lunches

fun working environment and productive

on day-to-day basis, i monitor 2G performance and optimize, i upgrade TRXs, analyze neighbor relations between cells.

A verry good place to work

every day at work I meet different people with different cultures so I learnt that we are unique in a different matter and we can all work together as one

Pros

good service

Cons

pressure

Hard day at work

Handling the different type of customer is fun and interesting, interacting with different personalities. Account queries that are challenging, especially because I am studying accounting so putting together pieces of the puzzle is the most enjoyable.

Pros

cellphone allowance

Cons

Provide service solutions to customers Time management Efeectively provide feedback to stake holders and clients Work with different people with different ideas To work standby duties Manage my own tasks and lialise with customers and colleaques

Pros

Soccer Match tickets

Cons

long hours and standby

Fast pased and challanging

I truly enjoyed hoe fast paced the environment and how it groomed one to always think on their feet. Fun environment where meeting targets while offering the best service was the best thing about working for this company.

A day at the office

*Most days are very busy siting with client after client, helping people with queries (cellphone account,repairs,setting up of phone). *Managements is okay we enjoy a few good laughs almost everyday and our relationship is fairly good. *Work well with my co-workers, we help each other out a lot and we work we together (great team to work with). *Have to do several task all at the same time and not have any mistakes. *Making the clients laugh, being able to resolve a problem and just to deliver a good service to the client.

Pros

Meet a lot of people

Cons

Don't get a lot of time for my personal life

Challenging, productive work environment

Opening the store. Seeing to customers. Guiding staff. Training on products.Ordering of stock, payments to suppliers. Organising, overseeing, and participting in month-end stock takes. Cashing up at day end. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with clients and managing the staff. Management very reasonable. Nice working environment.

Pros

all the latest technology at your fingertips!

Cons

Vodacom is a relaxed company. Is a caring company as well

I spent 85% of my time at work i feel accepted and part of the winning team. i have an option to work flexi time - my boss manages output not inputs and rewards output not time spent at office. Management makes a point to clarify individual roles and responsibility.With regards to co workers we strife to work as a team and we have a common goals.Most enjoyable part of my job is that im always visiting clients, always intertain them for relationship building above all we party too much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom